Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, August 31, 2015

Art Journaling AFTER Dyan Reavely's class

I've been mostly absent from my studio this summer, but I did have a chance lately to work on some art journal pages after being inspired by the classes I took from Dyan Reavely in July. Here are my results:
My first efforts at collage.
Left: "Life is hard. Art Shouldn't be."
Right: "I Wish I Had More Vacation Days."

 
The pictures above & below are from my small art journal. I used Dyan Reavely's paints, stencils, masks, and stamps.  I'll probably add some kind of journaling to the pages below, but I like the top one the way it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment