Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wastin' Away Again!

My gang at our annual trek to Alpine Valley, Wisconsin, to see Jimmy Buffett (and tailgate from noon to 7 p.m.).  We had a great time, as always. Next stop for this group of friends: Halloween in New Orleans.

Tom & I posing for a photo.

These "big girl panties" are always good for a laugh.

Our setup this year.

Complete with Tiki Bar!

Enjoying some oar shots.

I got this idea from Pinterest, and I'm going to post it there again. Everyone (well, the women anyway) who walked by our tailgate setup was in love with this.  We use a shoe organizer to keep lots of our smaller tailgating supplies.  For us that means shot glasses, cups, weird sun glasses, napkins, straws, swizzle sticks, inflatables, clothes pins and clips, sharpie markers, tape, scissors, wet wipes, beads, leis, etc. We hang it right up from the tent, and it keeps everything in order and off our food & booze tables.  When we're cleaning up, we just roll it up and store it away until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment