Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, February 24, 2019

Altered Mary Poppins Little Golden Book

Walt Disney's Mary Poppins: A Jolly Holiday



This altered Little Golden Book just went up on my Etsy shop.

I took apart the binding and added three ring binders down the left side (later adorned with ribbon, etc.) Then I added twelve new pages between the original papers. All the original pages of Mary Poppins' A Jolly Holiday are there and 100% readable. Here's a peek inside:


I used papers and embellishments from my stash--two numerous (and too old) to give credit. I know the flash cards are from Tim Holtz Ideaology, and the BINGO card is a real game piece.








Lots of the pages have removable tags and photo or journaling spots tucked into pockets.



A few of the pages are simple--ready for a 4x6 photo to be attached.





Many of the pages have other interactive hidden spots for journaling or more pics. The last page includes a kite (a nod to Let's Go Fly a Kite from the movie).

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at this newest project, and if you're interested, head over to Etsy and check out my shop here: GoodGollyMsMolly



No comments:

Post a Comment