Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Celebrate Card

All-Occasion Bird Card


The main bird on this card was stamped with a bird from Diane Wakley's "Scribbly Birds" stamp from Ranger. It is colored with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons, also from Ranger. The music notes are Tim Holtz/Ideaology washi tape. The background paper is a sheet torn from an old dictionary. The feather and "Celebrate" are retired CTMH stamps. The ribbon is a scrap from somewhere.

I made this card on a day when I was trying to use some supplies I hadn't used for awhile. Sometimes gathering supplies outside what I usually use inspires me to make something unplanned and different.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment