Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Christmas Gift Tags

Progress on My 2019 Goals

One of my 2019 goals is to create at least 5 Christmas tags per month so I'll have a nice stash of them in December 2019 when I'm busy with other Christmas crafts and activities. I'm happy to say that in January and February I've already created more than 30 tags. I'm way ahead! Snow days have probably helped a lot. Here are the tags I made last weekend:


It's very easy to make a batch of similar tags. I cut all these from craft paper and a few white and cream cardstock pieces. I used four CTMH stamps, three punches, some twines, markers, Nuvo drops, and a few holiday brads.

Here are my favorites from each theme:


Not the fanciest, but I think this tag is my favorite.  I like its modern shape and colors.


This has a tag on a tag. The smaller tag is a punch. I colored the image with Copics and added white "snow" using white Nuvo drops.


I like both of these. The tag on the left is made from the negative space from punching out the tag on the right. The tree is a brad.


Not a great photo... I added white ink to a plain stamp, and it really made it pretty.


This is another set where I used the negative (on the right) from the snowflake I punched out for the tag on the left. The silver snowflake is a brad.

Thanks for looking at a Christmas project in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment