Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, February 28, 2019

Winter One-Derland Layout

Shae's First Birthday Party


Shae is two now, but I'm trying to catch up on her baby book. Her Winter 1-derland or One-derland (or O-NEEDerland if you like the movie That Thing You Do) was so special. Her birthday is just after Christmas, so her mom and I found a lot of white decorations on sale, and tried to stay with a white, cream, grey, and blue scheme.  


She looked like a winter princess in a ridiculous tulle-skirted dress with a fur jacket. I took all these pictures at night, so the shades of white and cream aren't contrasting too well in the photos.  I really like the ripped edges on the white paper with the cream color peeking through. The small amount of patterned paper is one sheet from a stack by DCVW called Collage Art. 


Both layouts have a lot of miscellaneous embellishments and silver and gold Nuvo drops. All the decorations were easy--we grabbed all the white dishes and decorations we had sitting around. The treats included a hot chocolate bar with some added liquor for the adults. I LOVE a themed party, and my grandkids are giving me a lot of opportunities to help with craft projects. They've started enjoying making crafts with me, and I hope they continue to enjoy being creative.

1 comment:

  1. So very sweet. I love the grid appearance of the second layout.

    ReplyDelete