Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, April 27, 2020

It's Your Birthday: Sip, Sip Hooray!

Quarantine Crafts


Lots of friends have had birthdays during this time of social distancing, and I've been trying to make sure I send them all a card. (They're probably pretty surprised, because although I make a lot of cards, I rarely send them myself.)


The inside of this card says "Sip, Sip, Horray!"  It was made with a Stampers Anonymous "Cocktails Blueprint" stamp from the Tim Holtz collection.  I colored it with Copics and added the little shell stickers (from Amy Tangerine) on the right for balance. "It's Your Birthday" and "Sip Sip Hooray" are from a stamp set "Cheers" sold at a local store, Memory Bound.  Please check out their website and watch their daily Facebook videos. They're a small business working hard during these days they have to remain closed, and their online store is always open.

Stay safe,
Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment