Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, April 26, 2020

"Quarantini" Card

I've been working from home for SIX weeks now. Why haven't I posted any crafts? Probably for the same reason I'm not reading and I'm having weird dreams. This new way of life is just weird!

I've made A LOT of cards, but I mailed almost all of them before taking a picture. Here is a picture of one I made several versions of that went out to a lot of people:


This was made using the Stamper's Anonymous "Cocktails Blueprint" stamp from the Tim Holtz collection. I masked off the word "Martini". I colored it with Copic markers and added all the little dots with Novu Drops.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Ms. Molly


1 comment:

  1. Adorable. My husband has used that sentiment. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete