Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, October 26, 2020

See Ya Real Soon

 Last Page of Disney Layouts


My last page in the scrapbook. I double-matted the photo with black & white. I used a black background with a red Doodlebug polka dot paper inside. The Mickeys are punches. Lastly, I found and printed "See ya real soon!" online

Thanks so much for following my scrapbooking and our trip to Disney World, whether you have checked every day [Mary--my sister] or got here sometime later via Pinterest. Nothing is more fun to scrapbook than a vacation with little kids.

See ya real soon!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment