Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Cards!

The colors in this card are mostly CTMH's Juniper and Creme Brulee.  The stamp is from the set Ms. on the Go.  The original stamp has a mom pushing the carriage, but I cut the mom off.  Pearls hide the mom's hand on the handle.  There are also pearls in the wheels.  I stamped the carriage once on Colonial White CS and then again on the polka dot B&T paper.  Then I cut out and added the pieced of polka dot paper I wanted on to the carriage.  The bow and button are tied with waxy flax.  The center squares are raised, and the carriage is raised further.
This simple card is all Colonial White and Watermelon.  The white background was embossed in the Cuttlebug.  The baby stamp is from CTMH's Playtime set; the flower is from Extreme Happiness, and the sentiment is from Family--Children.  Both the baby and the sentiment are raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment