Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, July 12, 2010

New Orleans Voodoo Layout

The black & white papers in this voodoo layout are from Creative Memories.  The lettering are the stamp set Rustic Alphabet from Close to My Heart.
This page is of Jess in a Mardi Gras mask, a fortune teller in Jackson Square, and Jess in a French Quarter restaurant in front of several voodoo candles.
I printed two pictures of Jess in the mask and cut out around the mask of one photo.  I glued the second mask on to the other photo with dimensional adhesive.  The eyes and mask really stand out.
This is one of the voodoo shops we visited in the French Quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment