Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

French Quarter layout with Passages B&T papers


I used CTMH's paper pack Passages, and I think it brings out the French Quarter feel.  Cocoa, Colonial White, and Barn Red CS were also used.
The title was done with the Chocolate Alphabet stamp set and Cocoa ink.  The tone-on-tone stamping around the edge is from the Delightful Things stamp set.  All papers and pictures were distressed by sponging Cocoa ink on the edges.  The layout is "Sidebar" from the Reflections scrapbook program book.

The second layout is "Main Frame - Quilt Blocks," also from the Reflections book.  The edge stamping is from the Key to My Heart stamp set.  Other stamps used are:  Legendary Moments (fleur de lis), Live Inspired (corner decoration), Happy Journey (column), and Wonderful Friend (clock).

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I just love your layout! New Orleans is definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete