Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bridge Park Layout

Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans?--this layout is of the Eastbank Bridge Park in Destrehan, Louisiana, where Jess played softball in 1997 and we re-visited in January 2010.  The bridge spans the Mississippi River and most of the park.
I used the 12-inch Flip Flap Memory Protectors so this layout folds out on the second page, showing more pictures.
 
A close-up of the first page.  I used cocoa and barn red CS, and the new Olivia paper pack from CTMH.  The letters are from the CTMH stamp set "Delightful Alphabet," and the fleur de lis is from CTMH's "Legendary Moments" stamp set.

The top and bottom halves of page two, folded in.  I circled the fleur de lis at the top right with the new CTMH mocha opaques.  The crescent and start on the bottom left are from CTMH's "Fright Night" stamp set.  All the stamping was done with cocoa ink.
The inside of page two. All the papers and photos in the layout were edge-distressed with cocoa ink.
The top of page two folded out.  (pics from the park in 1997)
The bottom of page two folded out.  (pics from the park in 2010)
The finished layout inside page protectors.
The top flap on page two.
The bottom flap.
Daisy approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment