Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vintage Postcards and CTMH

It's been awhile since I made anything with vintage postcards, so I made a few tonight, and I'm happy with how they turned out.  Both cards' main pictures are cut from antique postcards that were otherwise in such poor condition that they were of no real value.  On the first card, I added stamping from the August CTMH Stamp of the Month, "Something Splendid" and a few mocha opaques.  On the second card I added CTMH ribbon and clustered miscellaneous embellishments.  I distressed everything (that wasn't already distressed by almost 100 years of wear) with cocoa ink.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment