Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, August 30, 2010

Something Splendid with Olivia

This photo doesn't show the autumn colors of this card very well.  It's made with CTMH "Olivia" B&T paper, and Smoothie and Cocoa inks.  The stampset is the CTMH August Stamp of the Month, "Something Splendid."  The background leaves were second-generation stamped.  "Dream" is from the CTMH stamp set "Live Inspired."  All the edges are distressed with Cocoa ink.
The flower and "Dream" are raised with dimensional adhesive.  To give the flower extra texture, I used my piercing tool to poke lots of holes from the back to the front.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Did you see mine like this??!! Do we share the same creative heart or what?! Mine's at: http://queenbeesmusings.blogspot.com/2010/08/splendid-technique.html

    I really like what you did with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen Bee: I love your card! Great minds think alike! -Ms. Molly

    ReplyDelete