Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Girl Cards with Be Yourself and Just Because

This card is Tulip, White, and Black.  I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and sanded it to show the white core of CTMH's cardstock. The stamped images are from CTMH's "Be Yourself" stamp set.  I stamped the girl once in black and then again in Tulip.  I cut out the tulip dress and glued it over the black image.  The flower is a "Tim Holtz rose," although I used a different six-petal flower punch I had on hand.  The flower sticks out from the card a long ways, so this card will have to be presented by hand without an envelope, or included in a gift bag or box.
I love using CTMH's "Just Blooms" flowers and cutting them up to make skirts.  I paperpieced this image just like the one above, and I used CTMH's "Cherry-O" paper for the mat.  The image is from the stamp set "Just Because."

No comments:

Post a Comment