Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gulf Islands Nat'l Seashore Layout with Elemental

The LAST layout for my Feb. 2011 vacation.  I used CTMH's new Elemental B&T papers on a black background.  Not the typical color scheme for a beach layout, but it was a cloudy day, and I think the muted colors work well with the Fort Pickens ruins.

This page started from an idea from Angelia Wigginton's book "Playing with Paper."  I drew, then cut out the flower and leaves, then stamped over the flower with some words.  "Explore" is made with the new Vintage Type stamp set.  I even got out the messy colonial white pigment ink to make the flourish from the You and Me stamp set.
The second page is the layout turned a quarter turn (kind of).  I used more Vintage Type letters--definitely one of my new favorites for titles.  The label is from the You and Me set again.  I also added some misc. metal embellishments and bling.


1 comment:

  1. I love your layout because it's not the typical beach type layout. It is really beautiful and I just had to tell you great job!

    ReplyDelete