Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, September 16, 2011

Sparkling Margarita Card

This card is FULL of sparkle.  The large circular image is from Impression Obsession.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co, and the little lime slice is from CTMH.  The lime is glittered with Stickles, as are the moon and stars, palm leaves and lights, the waves, and the margarita and its glass, lime, and umbrella.  The margarita didn't photograph well.  It's actually sparkly green with clear sparkly salt around the rim.  The background paper, from The Paper Studio, even has glitter in the swirls.  I colored all the images with copics before glitzing them up with Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment