Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wonderland Mitten Card

I just got the new Wonderland kit, and couldn't wait to use it, and I came up with this mitten card.  I drew a pattern for the mitten, then cut it out with the stripe B&T paper from Wonderland, then cut out the cuff of the mitten with the stripes going the other way.  I blanket stitched along the bottom of the cuff with lavendar ribbon.  "You warm my heart" is from the WOTG Wonderland stamp set.  The snowflake in the righthand corner and the greenery in the lower left are punches.  I added some misc.-sized bling to the grennery for a little sparkle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment