Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, February 10, 2012

Best Spam Comment Ever!

I get spam comments on my blog from time to time, either trying to entice me to click on their link, give money to an African prince, or give me some kind of virus.  I usually delete them without a second look, but this one was awesome.

"obviously like your web site but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth however I'll definitely come back again."

I find it very bothersome to inform the truth.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment