Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, March 23, 2013

Beachy Shower Invitation

I was commissioned to make twenty-five bridal shower invitations, with the instructions to have a beach theme and maybe use blue and white.  Here's what I came up with:
I ran the front of the card through my Cuttlebug to get the polka-dot texture in the background.  The shells were cut on my Cricut.  "Bridal Shower" was printed on my printer, then punched out.  The palm tree was stamped.  The shells have glittery highlights:
I used the Copic Spica clear marker and followed the line created by the Cricut.  I think the invitations turned out nice.  I hope the bride liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment