Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, March 2, 2013

Drink Umbrella Wreath

A great wreath for summer decor or a party!  I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and decided to try it myself.  My daughter Jess ended up doing most of it for me--thanks, Jess!
It's a plain Styrofoam wreath base with the inner and outer edges covered in CTMH burlap ribbon.  I glued it in.  The umbrellas and fruit picks are simply stuck in the Styrofoam.
In lieu of a big bow, I used three drink more drink umbrellas and a little raffia for a focal point.
Although it's not a decoration that can stand up to any kind of moisture, I think it will be very festive on our deck this summer when we have any company over for island drinks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment