Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, March 22, 2013

Pi Day Update

For those of you who didn't see at least a dozen Pi Day/Pie Day memes on Facebook, March 14 (3.14) was "Pi Day"--an excuse to eat and bake pie.  My office never being one to miss a treat day, we did it up right.  Here's a picture from the kitchen at the Court of Appeals on Pi Day:
 
And here's the white board above the table listing all the kinds of pies:
To clarify, pecan is different from quiche.  The quiche was a breakfast casserole/pie.  The very bottom is Homemade I.C. for ice cream.  My contribution was the key lime.  Our chief judge actually contributed the crock pot of Shepherd's Pie.  Seriously, I work in the best office, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment