Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 22, 2013

Red & Blue Flowers Card

I made this simple card because I saw a card with a similar color palette and liked it.  The cs is all CTMH.  The polka dot background stamp is from InkaDinkaDo and was done with second-generation stamping with CTMH Slate ink.  The outside edge of the white piece was distressed with CTMH Bamboo ink.  The flowers are from an old CTMH set that I'll probably never stop using, Treasurers.  They are stamped with CTMH Pacifica and Cranberry inks.  "Hello" is from Paper Smooches, and the punched ovals are from SU.  The pearl embellishments are from CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment