Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Christmas Mini Album with CTMH Artbooking

CTMH's newest Cricut cartridge, "Artbooking" makes mini albums so simple.  I made this Christmas album today with only 13 pieces of card stock and had lots left over.  Other than the cs, I used glue, a corner rounder punch, some rings for the binding, and a little ribbon.  That's it.  No stamping, no distressing, no embellishments.  How easy is that?  Of course, you could add many "extras" to the album, but I wanted to show you how cute it is in its simplest form.
 
I cut a few photo mats like the yellow one here with some of my extra cs. 
 
The cute little ornament on the left and the overlay on the right are some of the cuts that really make this book festive.  I also love how the words December (on the right) and Christmas (on the cover) flow off the pages.
 
I used all CTMH cs:  Colonial White, Ruby, New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, and Buttercup.
 
Some of the pages are about half-size, for a little interest/variety.
 
More cuts and another small page tucked between larger pages.
 
The last page.  I love the ornament overlay!
 
All of the pages and images for the book were cut from pages 56 and 57 of the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge directory.  I chose 8.5" as my album size, and as long as everything is cut with that size, everything cuts to scale.  I only used two buttons--one for the images on p. 56 and one for p. 57.  I just had to choose title, photo mat (pages), icon, border, or overlay and the shift key.  Simple and all ready to add photos or give as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment