Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yellowstone Park Layout

Although not exactly the same, my inspiration for this layout came from LeNae Gerig and THIS layout, which I originally saw on Pinterest.  I used papers from CTMH's retired paper pack, "Victory."  I stamped trees from CTMH's retired stamp set, "Relax" across the bottom of the green B&T paper, and I used another retired set, "Beautiful Things" for the trees silhouetted against the blue paper, then added extra long trunks with a brown Copic marker.  The photos are all matted on CTMH Chocolate cs, and everything is distressed with brown around the edges.  The tag is straight from the office supply store, and I inked it up and added a twine tie.

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO. I have a few more pages of a hiking trip to Wyoming and this LO caught my attention on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment on this and all the other posts. This layout has been pretty popular on Pinterest. Thanks for your kind comments.

      Delete