Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 2, 2013

Seattle Smash

Scrapbooking in the car?!  Yep.  On our recent 27-hour road trip from central Iowa to Seattle, I passed some of the time by creating a little smash book along the way.  Here's a picture of me working on my lap.  Luckily the car door had some handy storage areas to help me stay organized.
 
I started out with this book from Recollections and my new baby blue Fugi Instax Mini camera for instant photos on the road:
I don't recommend this little Polaroid-like camera for all pictures, but it's great when you want to scrap them right away, and the size--about the size of a credit card--is fun.
 
Here are some of my on-the-go pages.  Admittedly, I finished the book up yesterday, almost a month after the trip, and I used some pictures not taken with my Fuji.  But I only allowed myself the Smash & Recollections embellishments and pens I had along on the trip, and I printed all pictures wallet size to keep with the them of the book.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment