Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 15, 2013

Unity Owl Card

I did a free make and take of a fall card at a chain store this week that started with a 3" x 3" black card with white ink around the edge.  It was awful, but I did like the concept, so I made one of my own this weekend.

This little owl is from Unity Stamp Company's "Total Cuteness" set.  I colored it with Copic markers.
 
I used some rockstar red "Sparkly Fluff" from Our Craft Lounge on the wings for some sparkle and fluffy dimension. (Note: The photo shows eyeliner black fluff--I had the caps on the wrong jars.)  I also added some cinnamon Stickles to the end of the owl's eyelashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment