Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, October 12, 2013

Another Yellowstone Park Layout

I love looking at all my pictures from Yellowstone.  I used black cs as my base for this two-page layout, and then layered it with a blue b&t paper from the CTMH retired "Lucky" paper pack.
 
I stamped the bottom of the blue b&t with black ink and a stamp from the Tim Holtz Visual Artistry collection.  It's the same stamp all the way across the bottom; I just stamped it at different angles and heights to make it look different.  The sentiment is from CTMH's retired "Happy Journey" stamp set.  The ribbon and butterflies are also CTMH.  The black bling flourishes are from Recollections.
 
I used dimensional adhesive on the sentiment to pop it up.  The butterflies are only glued down the middle so their wings pop up for extra dimension.
 
 
(I'm so glad we were lucky and saw a bear!)
The second page has some CTMH New England Ivy and Chocolate cs pieces. 
 
It's partially hidden, but I stamped a mountain scene with CTMH's retired "Beautiful Things" on the cs piece on the upper right.  I colored it with water color pencils and added just a little bit of sparkle with a Spica pen.  The white flower and black embellishments on this page are CTMH.  The grey centers of the flowers are from Recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment