Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, October 13, 2013

Buzz and Bumble Thank You Card

Someone I work with gave me some fresh honey last week, and I have all these "bee" papers and stamps, so I thought it would be fun to make a bee-themed thank you card.
I used b&t papers from CTMH's "Bee and Bumble" paper pack with CTMH Cocoa, Sunset, and Cashmere cs.
I random stamped bee from the "Bee and Bumble" Workshop on the Go stamp set on the Cocoa cs.  The little bee and his flight path on the lower right are from a zip strip on one of the papers.  I couldn't find a "thank you" sentiment stamp I wanted to use, so I free handed it.  All edges are distressed with brown ink.
I also added a piece of the bee b&t paper to the inside of the envelope.
 
I really like the honeycomb b&t paper, but I didn't end up using it on the front, so I added a panel to the inside of the card and another stamped bee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment