Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Easy Pumpkin Bread

This pumpkin bread is VERY good and SUPER easy to make.  The recipe comes from my mom:
 
Simply combine all these ingredients with an electric mixer:
 
3 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Oil
4 Eggs
1 1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Nutmeg
2/3 Cup Water
1 Can (2 Cups) Pumpkin--NOT pie filling, just pumpkin
3 1/3 Cups Flour
2 tsp. Baking Soda
 
Poor into greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
 
I made three loaves from one recipe:
 
Here's a pic of my brand new stove:
There was a mix-up at the store, and they upgraded us to a fancy smancy stove with a convection oven, fifth warming burner and warming drawer.  I am such a novice cook/baker, that I have no business having this nice of a stove.  I like it though, and I figure my so-so cooking can be done in less time with the convection feature!
 
Here's the finished pumpkin bread:

No comments:

Post a Comment