Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, December 29, 2013

Recycled Note Pads

These little notepads were made all from scraps and recycled paper.  I got the idea from Pinterest that led me to the  Bind-It-All website, which had a tutorial.  I used scrap pieces of chipboard and B&T papers.  The inside papers were all cut from papers destined to be shredded from my work--I just cut off any white space big enough to use in the notepad.

The bindings at the top of each pad are leftover pieces from larger projects.  I added sparkly initials for the three friends I gifted these note pads to this Christmas.  I also added some little flowers with tiny pieces of matching bling for centers.  Before binding, I sprayed the covers with pink Dylusions ink spray and then sunflower sparkle Perfect Pearls mist for shimmer.  These came together very quickly for cute, up-cycled gifts.  The most tedious step was definitely cutting up all the recycled paper for the insides.

No comments:

Post a Comment