Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Valentine with Sparkles & Shine

Don't put all your Christmas papers away just yet.  Some of those patterns may work for cards and layouts that aren't holiday themed.  I made this Valentine using the polka dot paper from CTMH's Sparkle & Shine paper pack.
I started with a card base made from Slate cs.  As mentioned above, I used B&T paper from CTMH's Sparkle & Shine paper pack, and I cut out a circle from the upper right-hand side using a punch.  I added a piece of embossed White Daisy cs under the upper part of the B&T paper, filling the punched whole and sticking out on the left side.
I tied a know with ribbon from the whole to the edge of the B&T paper, then added a dimensional heart I made with three punched hearts, Ruby cs, embossed White Daisy cs, CTMH Stardust Glitter Gel, and dimensional adhesive between each heart.
The sentiment is from a constant campaign set special CTMH had available last year called  "Whooo's Your Valentine."  I added a little bling and edge the whole card with Ruby ink.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment