Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tropical Drink Wedding Card

 
A friend of mine needed a wedding card for a destination wedding she's attending in the Dominican Republic, and I came up with this beachy card.
The coconut tropical drinks are made from QuicKutz dies called "Coconut Drinks," and I added the hearts for more of a wedding theme.  The hearts, and the one in the corner, are from an SU punch.  The waves across the bottom are an EK Success border punch.
 
Here's the inside:
Another SU heart punch and a sentiment from the Stampendous! "Paradise Beauty" set.  I got both the dies and the stamp set from Archiver's at a deep going-out-of-business discount.
 
This was a perfect project for me to work on today, because while I worked on the card,
THIS was my view.  It's hard to tell with the screen looking all funny, but it snowed AGAIN this morning.  Enough all ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment