Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, February 9, 2014

Update on that Resolution:

Upon further reflection, it appears I should have resolved not only to be more creative, but also to BLOG MORE.  I've been pretty negligent in my blogging, so I'm hereby updating my resolution to Be More Creative and Blog More (and for all of the children in the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.--see classic Steve Martin SNL sketch HERE if you don't get this).
 
In my defense, I have been creating some things, which I'll get to in the next post.  First, however, Close to My Heart released its new catalog, the Idea Book for Spring/Summer 2014.  It's awesome: take a look HERE to look through the catalog.  Want to order something?  To shop, click HERE or click on the picture of the Idea Book in the right-hand column of my blog anytime.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment