Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, February 9, 2014

Camper Crazy Cards


Aren't these little Airstream-like campers adorable?  I made these two cards with the stamp set "Camper Crazy" and the paper set "Lollydoodle" from CTMH's new Idea Book.
 
  Here are close-ups of the two cards:
Everything I used is from CTMH, except for the little paper flowers from Recollections and the coloring was done with Copic markers.  I LOVE the Lollydoodle paper.  It had the perfect vintage/outdoorsy look to go with the campers.  The leaf border is the zip strip from one of the papers.  "You make me a happy camper" is a sentiment included with the stamp set.
 
This card uses all the same elements, except I added a strip of CTMH Lagoon cs to match the colors I used on the camper.  On both cards I used dimensional adhesive to pop up the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment