Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, February 10, 2014

Wild About Love: Fox card

I don't know what all the other foxes say, but this one says "Just because."
Foxes seem to be second in popularity only to the owl right now.  I used my current favorite CTMH paper set, Lollydoodle again on this card.  The sentiment is from the stamp set "Cloud Nine," which is from a previous promotion and not currently available.  The little fox is part of CTMH's February Stamp of the Month set titled "Wild about Love," so it's ONLY available for the rest of this month.  I colored this fox with my Copic markers and added a CTMH "gem" for the flower center.  The three cute pink embellishments are new from CTMH and called Flamingo Dots.
 
Here's the CTMH promotional photo for the "Wild About Love" Stamp of the Month set:

No comments:

Post a Comment