Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Etsy Shop is Open!

Finally, my Etsy Shop Is Open!

Even though my blogging has slowed down immensely, I'm still creating! Recently, I've been busy making lots of Christmas junk journals, and I finally opened my Etsy Shop.  You can visit it HERE or go to https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoodGollyMsMolly. Here are some of the items I have for sale.
Little Golden Book junk journals:



I take apart the books, then bind them back together with rings. All the original pages are there, so the books can still be enjoyed, but I add extra pages that contain lots of pockets and foldouts and places for pictures and journaling memories of Christmases past and present:







I'm also making little journals out of antique post cards. Here are some that I have left for sale. I'm currently making more, so watch my shop for new arrivals.





These mini journals make great Secret Santa or presents for gift exchanges.  They are also filled with lots of fold-outs and tags and little extras dangling from the edges. Here are a few pics from inside the postcard journals:







I've been happy with my sales so far. I've also sold a few items in Spring City Vintage, the antique/vintage shop in which I have some items for sale in Colfax.

If you like my items, please go to Etsy and take a look around at my shop.  To help me get more traffic, please follow and like my shop, and mark some of my items as favorites. If you search for me look for GoodGollyMsMolly or click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with these. I have very old books from my husband's childhood that would make great journals like these. I have old postcards too. They're too pretty and interesting to throw away. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete