Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, December 8, 2018

Whimsical Christmas Journal


 This journal is outside my normal eclectic, junky style, but I do think the papers are super cute and whimsical. I used Doodlebug Design, Inc.'s "Christmas Town" papers and stickers exclusively, along with some CTMH cardstock, ribbons, Nuvo drops, and Stickles. I picked the blank album up years ago on a clearance shelf. It's from Fancy Pants Designs. It's unique in that between every page of kraft papers for decorating and journaling, there are sleeves for photos, both 4x6 & wallet size. The book has 23 pages and 24 sleeves.


I added lots of tags, tuck spots, photo mats, and pull-outs:






One of my favorite thinks to do in holiday albums lately is to make a pocket out of a snowbank like I did in the next picture:


For as many pages as there are, this album came together very quickly, and was a lot of fun. All the papers are so cute. This is going up on my Etsy shop today.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I went to your shop. Are you no longer selling on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my Etsy shop. I just haven't had time to make much for sale (too many personal projects), plus I don't want to be making lots of trips to the post office during the pandemic. I hope to put more up before Christmas, especially a few of the items that didn't get sold last year.

      Delete