Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, December 10, 2018

Polar Bear Christmas Tags

I always aspire to make ALL of my Christmas tags, which usually doesn't happen. It gets to be Christmas Eve, my packages aren't wrapped, and the tags aren't all done, so I end up using stick-on tags on the people I know won't notice (my husband, for sure).

I've made a few tags this year, and these polar bears turned out cute:


I started with regular 4-3/4" x 2-3/8" shipping tags from Staples. I trimmed the bottom to look like icicles with a Martha Stewart punch, which I think is the key element to make these tags unique. The cute polar bears are from a very old stamp set "Polar Bear Holiday" from CTMH. I colored them with a mixture of Copic markers and watercolor pencils. The bears are affixed with dimensional adhesive, and the little white dots are Nuvo drops. There are also silver Nuvo drops on the skate blades and tiny touches on the blue sweater.

These wintery tags would work with any winter character stamp. They came together pretty quickly, and I think my gift recipients will appreciate them.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog during this busy season, and good luck to you in getting all your holiday projects done in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment