Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, June 27, 2020

Happiest Place on Earth

Disney Studios One-Page Layout


Walt Disney World IS the "happiest place on earth," and I wanted a one-page layout with our family photo taken by the Disney cast member photographer. Some pages, especially a good picture you want to print larger (this is 5x7) than most of the pictures in your layouts. I'm positive I lifted the basic layout for this page from somewhere, but now I can't find it anywhere. I assume it was from a Pinterest post. (Edit: YES, it was a Pinterest post, but I can't find the original artist's name. To see the post I copied, go HERE.)

The papers I used are all Echo Park's "Magic Adventure" series. I made the tags myself, The Mickey silhouettes are punches, and "happiest" was cut on my Cricut. I used my vintage typewriter to add "place on earth" in the little rectangle.


This zoomed-in photo shows that I used faux stitching around the edge of the white paper to make it look like it's sewn to the black base cs. To do this technique, just poke little holes with a piercing tool where you want your "seam," and then connect every other hole to the hole next to it with a fine-point marker. The indentations really make it look stitched.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Cheers,
Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment