Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, June 30, 2020

We're Here!

Disney World Art of Animation Lobby Layout



Another crooked picture! I've got to take more time with my photos. The background paper and letter stamps (We're Here!) are retired from CTMH. The Mickey & Minnie are cut outs from a miscellaneous Disney paper I bought at my local paper crafting store and are popped up with dimensional adhesive. I also added pale gold Nuvo Crystal Drops, because lately I can't not add Nuvo Drops.

And, a little plug for the Art of Animation resort. Although this is one of Disney World's "value" resorts, I highly recommend it. It has I think the biggest pool in Disney World, it has suites for families, and the theming is great. On top of that, it is or used to be a test kitchen for desserts, so some of the desserts are awesome and more like you would get at the more-expensive resorts. There is also a gondola stop next to the resort, which wasn't open yet when we were there, but has since opened. Once it's safe to vacation again, you might want to check it out!

Thanks for looking at my blog,
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment