Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, June 29, 2020

It's a Mouse Thing

Another One-Page Layout with 5x7 Photo


I really like making one-page layouts. You can be very creative without worrying about a theme carrying forward on to the second page. Again, I used Echo Park's "Magical Adventures" paper pack.
This photo was taken our first day when we met Mickey & Minnie at the Magic Kingdom. Finn was a little too shy to be in the picture, but Shae enjoyed it, and Finn liked being able to see them--just not too close.
(I should mention that the background paper is not as crooked as it appears on the black background--it's just the way I cropped (poorly) the photo.)



The stars on this page and the little Mickey silhouettes are fabric stickers. The curvy strip across the top is a "Just the Edge" card stock strip from Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping at my blog!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment