Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, June 25, 2020

Epcot Magic

Back to Scrapping Disney World

EPCOT was the favorite theme park of our almost-five-year-old grandson. It shouldn't be a surprise to us, because he loves robots and science and especially enjoyed all the interactive things to do there. Although the nighttime pictures are a little blurry, the dancing fountains were a huge hit.

The layout is very simple but conveys the magical time Finn had at EPCOT with just his parents while we enjoyed our own evening with Shae.


All the papers are discontinued CTMH.  I'm really attempting to put a dent in my huge paper stash (so I can buy more guilt-free, of course). I used a circle cutter to cut out the circle that mimics EPCOT's iconic Spaceship Earth. I found paper that matched the colors in my photo perfectly, but any geometric pattern would work. I cut out "EPCOT" with my Cricut, and added the large gems and triangle embellishments. The tiny silver dots between the gems and the letters are Nuvo drops.


Same elements on this page, but twith a different Cricut font and an old CTMH flourish of sparkles.

Thanks for readying this post. Stay safe and be creative during this pandemic. It's great therapy!


No comments:

Post a Comment