Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, June 29, 2015

Check Out This Blog!!!

Everyday Eats and Treats

I've posted about this before, but again, after you leave this wonderful blog, you need to click over and check out Everyday Eats and Treats, my nieces food and crafty blog. She writes part-time for the Des Moines Register, and lots of her posts are links to her articles, with professional photos (unlike the hit & miss photos you get here).
 
Many of her recipes are four ingredients and she uses lots of fresh produce and ingredients.
These are her breakfast nachos. Go check out this recipe & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment