Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, January 1, 2010

Emporium Vacation Book

I made this mini scrapbook/journal for our upcoming vacation to the Alabama/Mississippi Gulf Coast and New Orleans.  The book itself is new in the CTMH 2010 Spring Idea Book and called the My Creations Journal.  It has a clear plastic cover protector, so you can create a 5x7 cover page, slip it into the protector pocket, and it won't become damaged or dirty.  I used the Emporium paper collection along with Sweet Leaf and Twilight cardstock and several stamp sets.  The metal flowers are CTMH's new Filigree Charms, which look great with the Emporium papers.  The fleur de lis edge punch is from EK Success. 

Inside I randomly stamped at least one side of every page using several different stamp sets:







No comments:

Post a Comment