Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Family Ties Valentines


For these simple classroom Valentines, I stamped images from the "Family Ties - Children" stamp set on white cardstock, colored them with markers, cut them out, and attached them to a 3"x3" piece of Desert Sand cardstock.  Then I stamped the February stamp from the "Today's Date" stamp set in black ink, in most cases overlapping from the Desert Sand cardstock on to the white.  I used Tulip ink to stamp the hearts and tiny star (to mark the 14) from the "You're a Star" stamp set.  Just add a "to & from" on the back and maybe attach a piece of candy, and you're set.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment