Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Vintage" Valentines

(Second Post Today)
     I made these four Valentines using pieces of antique valentines that were no longer worth anything due to their poor condition.  I used bits and pieces of embellishments, and the stamped sentiments are from the January Stamp of the Month "True Friends."  I love recycling vintage valentines and postcards into new cards, and I'm lucky my mother is an antique dealer who gives me all the damaged, unsellable paper goods I can use.  [If you have antique postcards, valentines, magazines, blotters, etc. you want to sell, contact me, my mom just might buy them from you.]







No comments:

Post a Comment