Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lunch Group Gifts

Today was my Lunch Group Christmas exchange.  Three fellow court employees and I used to gather for lunch almost every day.  We don't anymore, and we're not all still even in the same building, but we still get together from time to time, and for years we have gathered for a Christmas gift exchange.  Because there are four of us, we're not young, we're not thin, and we probably looked this excited to go on our lunch breaks, I thought this stamp from Art Impressions Girlfriend line would make a great tag.  I colored it with copics.  The giftbags--lunch sacks, of course.  And it's hard to read, but the license plates are LNCHGRP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment