Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fiskars Rocks!!!

I use my paper cutter A LOT.  So much that I'd worn some of the numbers off.  My friend Robin told me Fiskars would replace it free.  I was skeptical and waited probably a year before I contacted Fiskars.  I sent them a picture similar to this one:
Then I forgot about it.  The holidays came and went and then early last week, look what came in the mail--a brand new cutter! 
Isn't it pretty?  They also sent a free replacement blade.  All I did was fill out a claim on their website and attach a photo.  No questions, no receipts, no response of any kind except a new cutter.  Needless to say, I'm a fan of the Fiskars brand now more than ever.  Here's a link to Fiskars' website post about CHA 2013 exclusive projects.  Fiskars cutters have LIFETIME warranties, so if your numbers are wearing off, make sure to put in a claim with their customer service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment